Salt and Pepper Cracker
I WANT A CRACKER!!!
Ok. A minor panic attack!
I was mixing some wild caught smoked salmon into some cream cheese. I ate a bit off of the spoon. YUM!
Alas… no bagel. Not on my low carb lifestyle. So, I thought about how great this would be on a cracker!
I usually eat these “lox” on a stick of celery. Very tasty, but… a cracker… mmmm.
After a short search, I found myself back on Elana’s Pantry website. It seems my go-to is Elana’s. She is amazing!
I have made these crackers a few times now. She makes it so easy, and only 4 INGREDIENTS!!
And the taste? Delicious!! You must give these a try. I even put tuna salad on these tasty treats. The possibilities are endless!!
Thank You Elana!!
Salt And Pepper Crackers
- 2 cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- 1 large egg
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place almond flour, egg, salt, and pepper in a food processor
- Pulse until dough forms
- Place dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper
- Roll out dough to 1/16 inch thick, then remove top piece of parchment paper
- Transfer bottom piece of parchment paper with rolled out dough onto baking sheet
- Cut into 2 inch squares using a pizza cutter or a knife
- Sprinkle with extra salt and pepper if desired
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes
Remember to go to Elana’s Pantry for many amazing recipes.
Try these too: